Tuesday, August 22, 2006

How I spent my summer vacation.

Greetings from CA! What a summer it has been! Aside from working so much my salary is equaling about $3.50/hr., it was a summer of music and traveling home to Minnesota. I saw a lot of shows this summer - private listener concerts for Mat Kearney, Donovan Frankenreiter (awesome for you Jack Johnson fans who haven't heard of him) and Soul Asylum. Also saw Edwin McCain, The Flaming Lips, and ... BILLY IDOL. The concert was not that great, but it's cool to say I saw Billy Idol. :) I also had an opportunity to go to the Andy Warhol exhibit at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Balboa Park. Awesome.

I also made two trips home to visit everyone. Ok, let's face it, I made two trips home to visit Matthew. My nephew looks more and more like Mike every day, but he doesn't have Mike's temper...er, temperament. Matt wakes up from naps with a smile on his face - something my brother doesn't do very often. He's really a happy baby, and I'm pretty sure both of his parents have something to do with that. Here are some pictures.....







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home