Team In Training
Not quite the same as the Ragbrai Team in Training from a few years back, but close. I'm excited to share that I'm running the Carlsbad MARATHON in January with Team In Training on behalf of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! I've started a blog so people can follow my training: http://amyisarunner.blogspot.com/.
This is such an amazing program that raises money to fund cancer research and provide a better quality of life for those affected by blood-related cancers. I have two very good friends that are my age and each lost their father this year to lymphoma.
I never thought I would want to run 26.2 miles, but the fact that I can means so much. And I'm helping those that can't! I will be sending out some information on how you can help very soon.
Hope this finds everyone well!!
This is such an amazing program that raises money to fund cancer research and provide a better quality of life for those affected by blood-related cancers. I have two very good friends that are my age and each lost their father this year to lymphoma.
I never thought I would want to run 26.2 miles, but the fact that I can means so much. And I'm helping those that can't! I will be sending out some information on how you can help very soon.
Hope this finds everyone well!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home